Sunday, October 10, 2010

Ja Wohl


I have an accent. It is hard to miss. I have been Russian, Australian, British, American and most predominantly...German. With my beautiful blonde locks, my striking blue eyes, my fair (ish) skin, I even look German.

When people think about German or Germany, they sadly think Hitler (or Oktoberfest). But there is another name that has great influence, Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche. He wrote about the uebermensch, or the ‘super’ man. Someone who has blue eyes, blonde hair (damn, Hitler again, why do we keep thinking of him, and he had BROWN hair and BROWN eyes). To be honest I always thought “Thus Spoke Zarathustra” was an essay and I wanted to use it, but it is a novel, so it will take some time to read through it. In the meantime, I would start thinking about Barbie, the blonde that girls cannot get enough of...

But for today....

BLONDE JOKE OF THE DAY and this one is not for kids

No comments:

Post a Comment