Thursday, October 7, 2010

I wuf you my schnokum

 

The big question is probably why do we like blonde jokes so much?
May it be that men find blondes (stereotypically speaking) so much easier to understand. Uncomplicated beings that they don’t need to get attached to. And if the woman should feel a tad unhappy, there is nothing that a credit card and chocolates can’t fix. 

On the opposite side, brunettes and the red heads love being flattered as much as any girl. And they rarely pull at the short end of the string in the joke punch line.
According to a study (Ryan& Kanjorksi) “men who enjoyed sexist humour were also more likely to endorse Rape Myth Acceptance, Adversarial Sexual Beliefs, Acceptance of Interpersonal Violence and the self-reported likelihood of forcing sex.”

I feel that this might be a tad harsh though. Just because I find a blonde joke humorous, I want to smack someone over the head every time they repeat a horribly sexist Jimmy Carr joke. 


And if course how can I dare not ending the day with....
BLONDE JOKE OF THE DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment